PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the data you provide to the operator of this site upon your completion of the “contact form” (or forms or form mail) available on the same website, will be treated in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 , code regarding the protection of personal data. The contact form made available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing site visitors to contact, if they so wish, the operator of the site, through this form by sending an email to the manager. This statement concerns personal data sent by visitors when completing the contact form. We inform you that the data you voluntarily provide via the form will be turned into an email that will eventually be kept within the system receiving emails used by the owner of the site. These data are not recorded on other media or devices, nor will other data deriving from the navigation on the site.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The purpose of your data are as follows: The information you send will be used for the purpose of recontact keen possibly through the references you left through the contact form to process any new requests contained in the message you send via the contact form messoti available on the site and any current promotions.
2. NATURE OF DATA AND METHODS OF TREATMENT a. The personal data will only common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes of paragraph 1 above. b. The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations or the transactions listed in Art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. c. The treatment is done directly by the owner.
3. NATURE AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL Remember that you are not obliged to give the operator of the site the personal data via the contact form. The supply of your data via the contact form is optional. However, the refusal to grant access for the purposes of art. 1 result in the inability to contact the operator of the website via the contact form made available on the site.
4. DATA PROCESSING The personal data collected through the contact form will be emailed to the operator of this web site, which will be the data controller.
5. RIGHTS Remember that any time you can exercise your rights established by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which we quote below, by writing to this web site operator via the contact form. Art. 7 of Leg. 196/2003 Right to access personal data and other rights 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. You have the right to obtain information: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning them, as well as to the scope of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
6. DURATION OF TREATMENT The treatment will last no more than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storing specific information about users accessing the server.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer each time you visit a site.
Yes, to make the site more usable and allow a better navigation.
What kind of cookies we use?
Technical cookies are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user and are normally installed by the owner or operator of the website.
As part of the technical cookies are distinguished:
· Navigation cookies or session cookies (guarantee normal navigation and use of the website, eg., To handle authentication in restricted areas or to make a purchase on an e-commerce site);
· Analytics cookie: Technical cookies are if they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the same site (note: Third-party cookies analytics, eg. Google Analytics, they are not considered technical, unless you are not set up to anonymize your IP address that sails on the pages of the website);
· Functionality of cookies: allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (e.g., language) to improve the service rendered to the same.
Among the three types of technical cookies described above, those used by our site, www.oasisanvito.com, are the functionality of cookies specified below:
qtrans_front_language, reminiscent of the choice made by the user on the language in which you view the website, enabling better navigation service of the same by the user.
The cookies we use do not damage your computer and do not contain personal information.
Other types of cookies?
As suggested by the name endeavored, the profiling cookies are used to “profile” each user, that is to create its own digital profile and its ability to generally delivering consistent advertising messages with the expressed preferences surfing the Net.
Third Party Cookies
Cookies are used within the website but which come from third parties, such as the Facebook cookie linked to Social sharing buttons.
You can disable cookies?
Yes, even if turning them off you may lose some of the functionality of the site. Each browser has a specific procedure to disable cookies.
· The site can use YouTube videos, social content of Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Adobe and in general on the basis if necessary embedded content from other platforms; You can not control the cookies that these third-party sites deliver, so it is advised to get information directly from each third party in order to have more control over these cookies.